Appealing features of the genius invention are its safety, convenience, and high visibility. Other benefits include:
• Better Traffic Flow: The gloves provide an easy way to effectively alert approaching drivers of potential danger so they will stop where required in problem areas. At the same time, it improves traffic flow and helps to prevent senseless accidents.
• Confusion Elimination: Many drivers are confused and uncertain about what to do when they are being directed by a traffic controller. The gloves eliminate confusion and uncertainty.
• Better Visibility and Protection: The brightly colored reflective glove with lighting and message display attracts immediate attention towards police officers, emergency workers, school crossing guards, and construction workers, who may fear that they are not visible enough working in poor visibility conditions such as at night, when raining, when snowing or when it’s foggy.
• Avoiding Accidents: Accidents are common in construction zones and during high traffic areas. With the attention-getting lights and GO/STOP messages displayed to appropriate directions of traffic, misunderstanding, mishaps, and accidents can be avoided.
• Comfortability: The glove is comfortable to wear, weatherproof, and readily adaptable to a variety of situations.
Kabiru has a prototype and holds a patent with the USPTO for the Digital Traffic Glove, and another patent with EPO (European Patent Office) is pending. He is also looking for seed funding and investors.
He holds several degrees in Information Technology Management, Project Management and Entrepreneurship from the University of Hull in England, the University of Salford in England, and the University of Strathclyde in Scotland. He is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Technology Innovation Management in the US.
For press inquiries or to inquire about investing, contact (682) 702-1121 or [email protected].